George Thomas are proud to be working with a rapidly growing multinational Pharmaceutical CDMO, providing custom design and manufacturing solutions for small molecule API’s and intermediates into both the Branded and Generic pharmaceutical market.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Territory Manager (UK + IRE, Benelux & Scandinavia) within the Pharmaceutical/CDMO industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating, nurturing, and qualifying new business opportunities for the CDMO side of the business, and building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Aggressive chasing and development of tech transfer and commercial manufacturing opportunities for the company.
- Continual development of client relationships – building strong connections and driving future business opportunities.
- Qualifying as well as developing leads.
- Maintaining high visibility within the market. (Trade shows/networking)
- Actively identifying customer needs within the industry and creating solutions to generate value for both the business and customer.
- Working as a liaison for internal groups within the business and the customer.
- Leading and introducing new business opportunities, both with existing accounts and new potential customers.
- Being a trustworthy and communicative member of the organisation
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- UK/EU citizen or valid right to work.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Chemistry or related life-science degree – preference for those with strong scientific background.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CDMO business development within the outlined regions.
- Strong track record in CDMO sales and over-achieving KPI’s.
- Fluency in English Fluency in other languages of benefit.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong independent ‘hunter attitude’ – determined and able to drive self and business.
Job Reference: BDTMCDMOEU15/07/22