George Thomas are working in close partnership with one of the leading Hazardous Waste companies globally.
We are presently recruiting for a Chief Operations Officer for a leading Hazardous Waste business based in the USA.
The client has a well-established reputation within the sector and are looking to further strengthen their stance in the sector.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility for multiple sites and transportation throughout the USA.
- P&L responsibility.
- Oversight for all Operations throughout the USA.
- Services are mainly: Heavy Industrial Jetting, Spill Response, Chemical Disposal, Tank Cleaning, Gully Cleaning amongst other Industrial Services.
- Technical and operational oversight for a sizable headcount both indirect/direct reports.
- Reporting directly to the CEO for the USA.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must live in USA and willing to travel.
- Must have strong background within the Hazardous Waste / Industrial Services / Wet Waste / Cleaning / Related sector.
- A technical degree is preferred but not essential.
- It is crucial that the applicant must have a sound operational understanding, having managed KPI’s.
- Strong leadership, influencing, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Must be a solid problem solver, being able to react quickly to resolve issues to a good standard.
- Relevant computer systems proficiency in a manufacturing environment as well as with standard desktop computer software applications
- Experience utilizing maintenance/reliability strategies and related metrics.
This is a C-Level position, therefore offers a compensation package to match with excellent benefits.
Job Reference: OP20COOHZMWUS1