George Thomas is working in close partnership with a Leading Corrugated and Paperboard Packaging Company that services the European Market.
We are actively recruiting a Key Account Manager with responsibility for managing major key customer accounts across Europe.
Location: Remotely based – Ideally within France, Belgium, Netherlands or Germany.
This position will report to the Sales Director.
- Ability to identify, develop and convert new business opportunities, whilst deepening existing customer relationships.
- Lead and manage key accounts across the company’s portfolio of products.
- Lead account managers across multiple production sites in Europe.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s current products and services and new product lines and services as they are introduced.
- Ability to meet/ exceed sales goals.
- Obtain all relevant information needed to sell products through various sources and establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to learn and expand knowledge across all product lines.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor Degree in a business-related discipline is preferred.
- Demonstrated proven record of accomplishment of successfully developing and executing sales and margin growth strategies,
- History of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers that translated into improved financial success and market share growth.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience working with FMCG Clients. Preferably experience within Corrugated Packaging.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales strategy that will deliver sales revenue.
- Open to extensive travel across the region.
- A competitive salary package will be on offer.
Job Reference: KAM-EU