George Thomas are working in close partnership with a global leading company in Edible Oils & Fats.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to manage the Tropical Oils Team and is accountable for maintaining and growing current customer base, the role is based in Switzerland.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop & implement sales strategy for the tropical account management team related to the agreed volume and POC targets of the annual budget
- Manage, develop, and coach a team of direct reports
- Stay in daily contact with PLM, CS, TAM, Finance, and other departments. Assist where necessary to ensure smooth processes and best level of service to customers
- Direct accountability for decision-making processes as per SOPs for: releases, limits, contract rolling, contract entry etc.
- Member of the Commercial Management Team (review, optimise, implement, and drive processes/optimisations)
- Manage own account/customer portfolio from a to z
- Conduct or participate in respective market studies to enhance opportunities
- Good understanding of the cost structure of tropical oils & its refineries
- Represent Company on various internal and external meetings promoting Company interest
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Broad commercial, selling, and market skills/knowledge of vegetable oils
- 5 years of experience in a commercial management function ideally in the oils and fats industry or alternatively in the food industry
- Previous experience managing direct reports
- Fluent English a must, a second European language is preferred
Job Reference: SP19SAMSW20