George Thomas are working in close partnership with a global leading company in Edible Oils & Fats.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Key Account Manager with experience in Edible oils. They would be accountable for managing Customer Focus Accounts and regular accounts, the candidate should be based a commutable distance from Annemasse – France or Rotterdam – Netherlands.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Builds strong customer relationships to a partnership level;
- Manages his/her designated accounts and steers all related activities in a multi-stakeholder structure;
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with the existing product portfolio and identifies opportunities for new product development;
- Has a strong focus on value added products;
- Coordinates sales, tender and frame contract discussions for his/her customer portfolio;
- Manages customer relationships throughout the complete sale cycles;
- Follows up on open contracts book, budgets and payments;
- Creates, supports and executes account plans;
- Liaises between different departments for customers in designated customer portfolio;
- Efficient decision making;
- Actively participates in segment activities
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (HBO) or MBO + equal experience.
- Broad commercial, selling and market skills/knowledge of vegetable oils
- Technical and/or application knowledge a pre, not a must
- Multilingual (Dutch, English, German, preference French and Italian)
- 5 years’ experience in a commercial function in the oil branch
- Good skills in MS Office software
- Good skills in ERP software
Job Reference: SP19SKAMSW20