George Thomas is working in close partnership with a leading international adhesives manufacturer. We are presently recruiting for a Senior Sales Representative role – Industrial Pressure Sensitive Tapes for Midwestern Region; the candidate should be located in the in the Michigan-Indiana-Ohio area.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and sell engineering tapes and splicing products and services to establish customers and prospects
- Coordinate strategic sales and business development
- Manage a portfolio of customers, projects and execute sales plan
- Establish, and optimize new and existing strategic customer
- Respond to customer needs concerning product recommendations, application and performance
- Analyse territory performance reports and develop strategic sales
- Maintain a good understanding of the market, customers, competition and developments within a specialized segment in order to leverage sales opportunities
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a US citizen or permanent green-card holder
- Educated is Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Chemistry or Engineering. MBA preferred
- 3 + years product line sales experience in required
- Engineering tapes and Industrial product knowledge and application expertise
- Experience selling pressure sensitive adhesives products: acrylic, hot melt, air pillows, duct tape, electronic tape, masking tape, fibc products, polyethylene tape etc.
- Experience identifying and closing $60K+ year opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in English language (spoken and written)
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short-term market penetration opportunities
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (up to 70%)
- The compensation package will include annual base salary $90K-$115K, bonus 25%-50%, car allowance per month, 401k plus competitive benefits.
Job Reference: Testref